Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2.2.10

Today is "Mindy Day!" Seventeen years ago today, I drove with a friend to the SPCA in downtown Dallas. I left with one of the last two kittens available for adoption. (For the record: my friend, who was simply along for the ride, left with a puppy for herself!)

Here are a few shots of my lady. Note: I was randomly playing with the various settings on my camera with no purpose or intention. In fact, I had not a clue what I was doing. :)


That Mindy attitude shining through . . .
(f/5, 1/25, ISO-3200, 40mm, monochromatic)


'Sup? Can't you just pet me?(f/4.5, 1/60, ISO-400, 36mm, portrait)

At about this point, I'm pretty sure (okay, I know) she's thinking, "I see you. Now QUIT taking my picture!"
(f/5.6, 1/60, ISO-400, 55mm)

I've always been enamored with the Minster's foo-man-chu whiskers. They are SO long!
(f/5.6, 1/15, ISO-3200, 55mm, monochromatic)

Mindy has been through so much with me, and she is an awesome cat. With a mighty spirit and love for her mom, my 17 year old cat is still kicking some ass and taking some names. I love you, Mindy Kitty Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment