Saturday, February 13, 2010

2.13.10

Well, the snow is slowly starting to thaw. :( These photos are from yesterday and last night. My neighbors, Molly and Jenny, and I decided to have happy hour - outside in the snow. We were prepared with coats, gloves, a fire pit, and of course a lot of wine!

Our fancy wine cooler:

Molly and her snowman hanging out.

Molly's & Jenny's big boys start building another snowman

Little Travis decides he wants to hit me with snowballs.
Molly's dog, Jack, liked to catch and eat snowballs. I was pretty proud of getting this shot.


Molly & Jenny enjoying our winter wonderland.

Molly and I enjoying our happy hour. Oh, and I tell you we were in her FRONT yard? :) We definitely had a few people drive by and break their necks looking at us!

The fire pit not only kept us warm, but also took us up a notch into the ranks of "suburban rednecks."
Overall, we had a great time! It did get a bit cold, but we warmed up by the fire. When it got dark, we went inside to eat warm chili and chowder to keep us warm. We might have to make this a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment