Thursday, February 11, 2010

2.10.10

The snow began hours before sunrise. It was so beautiful! I took dozens and dozens of photos today, but I'll only post my favorites.

I woke up to this kind of beauty:

Steve impresses me with his snow eating skillz before I leave for work.

It was killing me to be stuck inside and not out playing in the snow and taking lots of photographs. So, I packed up my class & we headed outside for some fun!

This shot just cracks me up! The big smiles on my students' faces let me know that I made the right choice taking them out to play.
By the time I got home, our house was blanketed in beautiful, white powder.


Big flakes continued to fall throughout the night. This tree is a 40 year old Maple in our backyard.

This tree is a three year old Red Oak in our front yard.

School was finally canceled at 10:00 tonight. I can't wait to play and shoot in the snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment