Friday, February 12, 2010

2.12.10

Not only did it snow throughout the night, it kept going! We had record snowfall in Dallas! We received at least a foot of that powdery goodness. While I know the thaw is going to suck, I relished in the beauty and fun we had today.


Pippin, sprinkled with snow, loving on Daddy.
Frolicking in the snow is just like frolicking in the grass. Rawr!

Don't think we'll need to water using this for a while.
At this point, we'd received ten inches of snow. And, no, I didn't have on any makeup but I sure didn't care!Todd is over 6'3" and he was up to his calves in snow as well.
I made a snow angel! Yep, I'm twelve.

This tree across the street was really feeling the weight of the snow. It was one of the few that didn't lose at least a branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment