Sunday, March 28, 2010

3.28.10

Today, Todd and I had family over since it was the one year anniversary of losing my grandmother, Mary.  We enjoyed the company of my Mom, her husband Rick, my brother Jeffrey, my brother Michael, his wife Danielle, and our niece and nephew, Aeva and Will.  It was wonderful cooking out, eating plenty, watching the kids play, seeing the dogs bond with everyone, probably drinking too much, and really just simply being together.  Mary would've had a great time, too!

Unfortunately, I was so busy prepping and cooking food that I took very few shots.  I did get this one of Michael and Will - who is almost three and has never liked having his picture taken.  However, now instead of crying, Will just makes goofy faces.  He'll LOVE these when he grows up!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment