Friday, January 1, 2010

1.1.10

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm learning that I need to learn a whole lot about my new camera! For those of you who are photography buffs and pros, I think this site will be a source of amusement for you as you watch me learn. :) Most everything I post for a while will be SOOC (straight out of the camera), probably taken on auto, and not fancy at all!

I still want to continue this blog because I really enjoyed looking back on the random photos I took in the first few months of 2009. What a neat journal I started! Now I want to complete one. On most days, I will post only one photo and won't have a bunch of text for you to read. Today I'm just posting some random stuff and talking about it some. Why? Because it's my blog.

My very first shots (shot on auto, SOOC):



#1 Pretty Pippin enjoys her new bed. She's such a lady.




#2 Sad Steve is sad for no reason. His life is too sweet to pull that!



#3 Dueling Dogs appear to be so tough. I guess they are tough for those who fear being licked to death.
#4 Sign Todd got me for my fancy, new laundry room. "Do It Yourself" is how laundry's done here!


We spent January 1, 2010 on the couches watching movies. I got to use my new popcorn set!
My stepmother gave me the set with a large popcorn bowl, four smaller serving bowls, and matching season shakers. I wanted to fill up the entire large bowl, and I ate most of it. I was almost sick, but I enjoyed using my new gift!

Although this is a tragic looking shot, I still had to post this one:
This picture frame ornament began hanging on our tree since my first Christmas living here (aka living in sin w/ Todd) in 2005. Isn't that a nice, vintage pic in the frame? You're probably wondering when it was taken, who it is, etc., right? Well, I don't have a clue who that is. It's the original photo from when the ornament was bought!!! We now hate to change it because it gives us a reason to smile every year. :)


Here's hoping that your year ahead is one in which you can make wonderful memories and capture them!

No comments:

Post a Comment